Dr. Brooke R Keane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brooke R Keane?

Or doesn't matter if you have an appointment.

I waited over 1-month for an appointment. When I arrived I was told they had cancelled my appointment. "Didn't you get our message" no I had not or I would have rebooked and. It taken off from work. Most importantly I did not feel well and not one of the several people working behind the desk cared.

Dissappointed

I have been seeing Doctor Keane for over 10 years. I really love her but I can never get an appointment. They always want to give me appointments with the Nurse Practitioners who frankly, are awful! Its a shame. The office staff is rude and not accommodating at all. I have recently started seeing a new internist and have been happy with him. Goodbye Salisbury!

I highly recommend this practice

I have been seeing Darie, the Physician's Assistant. She's wonderful! She really takes the time to listen to me and has an excellent bedside manner. Darie is very professional and I would refer her to family or friends.

Dr Keane amazing doctor and person

I was in search of a female doctor to be my primary care physician. A friend referred me to her. I started my brother with her and I very impressed. I recently had an appointment and it was very refreshing to meet a doctor that was not only professional and knowledgable she was friendly and made me feel very comfortable. Since then I have referred two more new patients to her.

Dr Keane is great. However the front desk is rude and abrupt. Called for a refill and the woman was nasty ans snapped her answers at me. I needed a refill asap and she said dr was off and it would have to wait!

Great doctor

very personable, caring, and conservative in prescribing medication

Great Doctor, very busy office

Dr. Brooke R Keane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hicksville, NY.