Dr. Brooke Ritvo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brooke Ritvo?

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Excellent Doctor, She is the only cardiologist that made a proper diagnosis in 12 years in searching for an answer. Highly recommend her!!!

Not too impressed

Posted on July 11th, 2014

I think after seeing this doctor, that I would like to see someone who is more up to date with procedures and medications. I am astonished as to how many doctors these days do not know what certain medications are, but are they not the ones whom are writing the RX!? It doesn't just go for this doctor. It is 99% of them. There is such a thing called CONTINUING EDUCATION! I as the patient should not have to be doing my OWN research as to what I think could be wrong with me and then bring it to the DR. I don't have access to all of my records as they do, but most times go into their office and suggest a test or treatment. So frustrating! I am not insured. I pay for everything out of my own pocket and still have no answers! How much more in debt AM I going to have to go into before something serious happens or I die?

Great!

Posted on September 16th, 2012

She cured my heart problem.

Posted on June 10th, 2016