Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Brooke L Slaton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Pap Smear
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Adolescent Medicine
Showing 5 of 14
I went to see Dr.Slaton as a second opinion for a hysterectomy. Dr. Slaton concurred with what my doctor of 10years said. I needed the hysterectomy due to a fibroid in my uterus. I suffered from horrible, heavy periods. Dr. Slaton suggested the robotic hysterectomy. The down time and healing on this would be faster than a typical laproscopic. I truly loved everything about Dr. Slaton from the get-go. She was clear and thorough about everything she needed to do for me. She spent so much time with me. Even though she still had no idea I was going to have her do the surgery.I did in fact choose Dr. Slaton to do the surgery. It was a no brainer. I had the surgery Monday afternoon. I walked out of the hospital (no Wheel chair) on Tuesday. I was driving by Wed, by friday I felt like I did not even have surgery. I think she is a genius, I love her. I have a whole new release on life. I have decided to stay with Dr. Slaton for gyn needs.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Brooke L Slaton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOmega Womens Center, 5965 Coral Ridge Dr, Coral Springs, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Brooke L Slaton in this video.
Dr. Brooke L Slaton is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Coral Springs, FL.