Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brooks Butler
Dr. Brooks Butler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Paul, MN, with another office in Saint Paul, MN. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Butler is affiliated with Regions Hospital, University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview and HealthEast Bethesda Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Brooks Butler has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Butler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
HealthEast Bethesda Hospital
49 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Brooks Butler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brooks Butler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.