Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brooks Monaghan Jr
Dr. Brooks Monaghan Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Holly Springs, MS. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Monaghan is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto, Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville and Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville. He speaks English.
Dr. Brooks Monaghan Jr has the following 3 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 19
Dr Monaghan is an amazing surgeon...he care about his patients and he treat you like you have been his best friend for years...he is very knowledgeable doctor and his bedside mana or is the best I have ever seen from a doctor....he listens to his patients and explains to his patients what is going on with you in a way that you can understand it's like having your best friend as you doctor...I went to him to get my gallbladder surgery he really took care of me and he was very sweet and warm with my mom and he explained everything to her. So he treats no just his patients with a gracious and understanding he treats your family the same as well...his staff is is so wonderful also at his southaven office such wonderful people all around in this office.
Dr. Monaghan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Methodist Hosp Germantown
Alliance Healthcare System
Nea Medical Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital North Ms
Alliance Healthcare System
Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Marshall County Med Ctr
Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Baptist Memorial Hospital For Women
Methodist Hosp South
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
49 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1964
St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Brooks Monaghan Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHolly Springs Surgical Clinic, 226 Bethlehem St, Holly Springs, MS
Dr. Brooks Monaghan Jr is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Holly Springs, MS.