Dr. Bruce A Cohen Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bruce A Cohen?

He took the time...

My neuro of many years moved out of state and my care was transferred to Dr. Cohen. At my first visit with him, he took the time to read my chart and get familiar with my history, which I really appreciated. He also asked questions as he went through the chart. Overall, I feel I am in good hands.

Excellent experiences

I've seen Dr. Cohen for 25 yrs since my MS diagnosis. I've had nothing but excellent experiences with him. Highly recommend.

Terrible

Awful bedside manor, doesnt offer any suggestions or any information period. I see him belonging in a research lab but not taking care of patients.

MS Patient

I wouldn't go to anyone else for my MS Care. Yes, he is quirky, and this may show up in other reviews, but that comes with a doctor that is brilliant. He writes the research that other doctors are reading. I trust him for decisions that are essential for my life.

He is the best in his field as for as I know, he has never put nothing but my health first.I would not know what I would do with out his medical help, he has saved my life todate and I hope he keeps the good work up for many more years.

MS Patient

As a new MS patient, I had a lot of questions and concerns. Unfortunately, several of my questions seemed to be stupid ones to Dr. Cohen. Make sure you come with 'smart' questions and understand the responses the 1st time or you will be reminded that he has already explained that ...blah blah blah. If this expert has compasion, he does not show it. Time is money but you think he would know that someone experiencing cognitive issues might need more hand-holding with Q&A but maybe not. I am paying for expertise but do not appreciate the lack of kindness. The nursing staff has always been quite nice.

Little effort to listen to my wishes. Seemed more interested in my insurance and MRI than my MS symptoms. Difficult to obtain appointment or call back when I had a problem. Seems very smart, just seemed like he had more important things to do than talk to me and my family. Maybe men like him more.