Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce Wasserman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Diabetes Complications
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Wasserman was and is my parents' primary care physician, and when I turned 18, I couldn't wait to get on his patient list. I'm not sure if he takes new patients because he's an administrator as well as still being a family practitioner. Nevertheless, when I saw this site, I couldn't recommend him more wholeheartedly. A note though--Dr. Wasserman speaks in a quiet, somber voice (I hesitate to use the adjective "grave") that I and other patients of his have noticed can be a little scary when he leaves a message for his patient to "call him back ASAP"
Dr. Wasserman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
41 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Bruce Wasserman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & Directions6041 Cadillac Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Bruce Wasserman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.