Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bruce J Andison has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Bruce J Andison has the following 13 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Male Circumcision
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 4 of 21
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruce J Andison - Posted on July 6th, 2018
The best Dr. I have been to in all my life. Great sense of humor. Excellent care.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruce J Andison - Posted on December 22nd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruce J Andison - Posted on October 20th, 2008
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2015, 2009, 2014, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
38 Years Experience
University Of Melbourne
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Bruce J Andison accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
More about Dr. Bruce J Andison
I trained in Australia, and have worked in Vancouver for over 20 years. I work in all aspects of OB-GYN. I have specialized training in pelvic surgery, gynecologic oncology, urinary incontinence surgery and pelvic reconstruction.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce J Andison, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Vancouver, WA, in this video.
Dr. Bruce J Andison is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.