Dr. Bruce Hill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Hill?

Uncaring

Posted on July 5th, 2013

Dr. Hill preformed my GB removal. Two days after the surgery I was re-hospitalized with excruciating pain. While I was in the hospital all he did was guess at what it could be. After 4 days of guessing I chose to go home even though I was still in pain it has been another 5 days and I am still in pain if I call the office with any questions the receptionist is very rude and the only advice or attention I am given is being told to go to the ER. Its like he wants the surgery for the $ but as soon has he is done you should be someone else's problem. So wishing I would have shopped around before choosing him for my surgeon.

Incredible Job

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Bruce Hill is the reason I am alive. He was very attentive and fought my Insuance Company to keep me in ICU until I was able to safely leave. He did an incredible job with my surgery. He brought in another surgeon to help out and that told me alot about the man. He was very stern with me and told me exactly how to take care of myself. I thank him everyday of my life.

Posted on May 31st, 2012

He said to call if there were any problems, YA RIGHT! My wife had some difficulty breathing and his receptionist was very rude and said that to he was out and that his nurse was at lunch and that there was no one I can talk to until after lunch. I am REALLY biting my tongue on this review. MISERABLE FAIL!

Posted on October 3rd, 2008

Dr. Hill performed emergency surgery on my 13 year old son. My family has had several surgeries done by other doctors and by far Dr. Hill surpasses all of them. He spent time answering all our questions and concerns.

Finally a Dr. that cares!

Posted on June 20th, 2008

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hill. He was everything you could hope for in a Dr. The staff was also extremely nice and very helpful. I highly recommend them!

Posted on May 16th, 2016