Dr. Bruce Bacot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Bacot?

Posted on July 7th, 2017

I will NEVER go back to him again. I don't care if I have to drive 400 miles to someone else. I've seen him 3 times, with two different kids, and this last time sealed the deal. My 19 month old had chiari malformation type 1, he sees a wonderful neurosurgeon at Duke University for it. He asked that I set him up for a sleep study before his next MRI because I've witnessed him choking and gasping for air in his sleep. I was hesitant when his peds referred him to Dr bacot, because I've dealt with him before. He's very argumentative. He told me it's too hard to do a study on a child, that he seen his x-ray, it's not that bad. Excuse me, you're a pulmonary Dr, not a world renowned neurosurgeon, I'll take his word over yours..... Not to mention, 24 years ago, the same Dr operated on my husband and saved his life. Schedule the dang test. Which I actually told him about 4 times. Needless to say, he set up the test and told me no follow up would be necessary. I called today to get the results, they did a benign sleep study! This didn't even check his breathing, just restless legs! Which it came back that he has. This was the wrong test, and wasted our time. I had to call Duke and they double booked us just to get him in asap because even they couldn't understand his actions. I will never take another one of my children to see him again. If I could give no stars, I would.

No comparison

Posted on December 19th, 2016

Although Mission has apparently hired another pediatric pulmonologist recently because it took so long to get in to see Dr. Bacot, from what I have heard it is far preferable to wait and see Dr. Bacot. He is very experienced, very attentive, and extraordinarily helpful. Could not be more pleased.

Posted on August 21st, 2016

Wish he took care of adults instead of just children!

Amazing

Posted on July 14th, 2016

Could not be a more impressive experience. Office is superb. People actually seem to be caring. Dr. Bacot actually listened to our child, which was a first. Tactfully dealt with previous misconceptions and less-than-accurate advice. Really helped our child. After we left, our child was asking when he could go back. Never had that happen before!

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Outstanding. Just outstanding!

Relief

Posted on December 20th, 2011

We had seen numerous other specialists including allergists, pediatricians, GI, etc all without any real diagnosis or improvement. In one visit, this doctor figured out the problem, arranged a bronchoscopy to confirm this, and started treatment that has made a huge difference for the better. Absolutely outstanding experience.

Posted on February 24th, 2011

I have been taking my son to see Dr. Bacot for over 5 years now. He is a very attentive and caring doctor! My son looks forward to his visits w/Dr. Bacot. He has always answered all my questions, and his nurse Bonita, is very quick to call me back if I have any questions or emergencies. I highly recommend Dr. Bruce Bacot!

Posted on April 10th, 2009

Thorough, detailed, personable, and efficient. Treats our child as one of his own. A real stand-out!!

Posted on July 7th, 2017