Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce G Baranski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bruce G Baranski has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Bruce G Baranski has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
Yikes! Judging from these evaluations, Dr. Baranski is like the girl in the nursery rhyme -- when good, very very good; when bad, horrid! But, rhymes aside, and re-entering the actual world, I am now reminded that some people/patients are ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to please. Alas! This kindly gentleman is very generous with his time, and his professionalism and knowledge of medicine are most impressive. [If I am to be the judge of that.] He's a nice, easy-going gent who obviously enjoys helping his patients, even to the point of arranging for add-on "group help" sessions. He personifies magnanimity! I give Dr. Baranski five stars, and only because I'm a "low grader"!
Has been my Dr for many years. I have a variety of health conditions, which Dr B has always gone the distance for me even when I was not a pleasant person to be around! He is caring and compassionate, takes the time to talk about things with me. The only complaint I can think of, he is getting harder to get in and see! He's my favorite Dr and probably is for many others.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Bruce G Baranski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsUw Health, 5249 E Terrace Dr, Madison, WI
Dr. Bruce G Baranski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.