Dr. Bruce A Benedick Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Bruce A Benedick?

Patient for many years, excellent care and caring by Dr. Benedick and his staff.

He is just the best!!!

He became my cardiologist when I arrived atthe ER with a heart attack. I was extremely lucky that he was the cardiologist on call!! Dr Benedick is without question the very best;he is exceptional in his field, extremely professional,and compassionate. He tells the truth and doesnot mince words when it's necessary. On a scaleof 1 to 4, he deserves a 10.

The best combination of top-notch skills with a great attitude and pleasing personality.

I first met him after experiencing some spasms and pains in my chest. He was assigned to me and I am really glad. He might just be one of the best all-around doctors I have ever met in my 53 years on this planet.