Dr. Bruce Benge Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Benge?

Posted on August 6th, 2016

Dr. Benge saved my life by his prompt attention and excellent surgical skills to my bladder cancer. I will always be grateful to him for his kindness and his skills.

Green Light Laser Surgery

Posted on April 15th, 2014

I had Green Laser Surgery to correct the need to get up every 2 - 3 hours after going to bed. Medication he prescribed did nothing. NEVER did Dr Benge discuss the possible negative after effects of the green light laser. NEVER MENTIONED RETROGRADE EJACULATION. Procedure did not help with original problem. I am mid 50's and now have this condition for remainder of my life. Sex is no longer satisfies my wife of myself.

Mr.

Posted on March 13th, 2014

Thank you, Dr. Benge! 3 mounts ago I had laser procedure performed by Dr.Benge, Until the surgery I had more than two years difficult urinating, urge to urinate almost every hour, and my nights were nightmare, some times 5-6 times going to the bath. After the surgery I even did not need to take pain medications, performing my daily activities as usual. During the first month after the procedure I had time to time blood in the urine and a little tiny brown particles from the tissue removed, but the easing of my condition already was recognizable. Now, 3 months after the surgery, I feel like I never had prostate problem, urinating reversed to normal, no disturbed sexual activities, and I sleep at nights. Thank you, Dr.Benge!

Dissatisfied

Posted on September 13th, 2013

He left no inf. for discharge. DIDNOT contact family as to home care Procedures. His office had nothing on pt. not even name,procedure or when follow-up should b scheduled. I have lost respect for his Skill as a surgeon. Not concerned for patient or family. Should I ever need urology care, would not ever consider under any Conditions . Patient care is a large part of being successful.

VERY DISSATISFIED WITH PROCEDURE

Posted on May 16th, 2013

I was talked into green light laser prostate surgery. Dr absolutely did NOT explain and make sure I understood the potential residual problems I would be left with for the rest of my life. I am in my early 50's and have a long ti,e to live with this First off the surgery absolutely did NOTHING for the original symptoms. It really appeared to be nothing but an assembly line of men getting this proceedure. I am left with extreme anxiety over all this and not only living with the problems caused by the proceedure but also the original symptoms, 2 years later. I stopped going to him so he probably is counting me as a success. PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER THIS PROCEEDURE UNLESS YOU GET ALL THE FACTS TO MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION.

Patient

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

Scheduled appointment with this doctor for a sensitive and embarrassing situation. He was cold and uncaring. When he spoke, he talked down to me. He did not listen to me and seemed to be in a hurry. He provided me the same exact medication that I had used in the past and did not work. He offered no hope or diagnosis. I left very frustrated. I would not recommend this doctor at all.

Posted on December 20th, 2011

Good surgeon, poor bedside manor!

Posted on October 26th, 2017