Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Berger
Dr. Bruce Berger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shaker Heights, OH, with other offices in Beachwood, OH and Cleveland, OH . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Berger is affiliated with St John Medical Center, Fairview Hospital and Lutheran Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Berger has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Kidney Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Berger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Vincent Charity Medical Center
University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
University Hospitals Case Medical Center
UH Conneaut Medical Center
Uh Richmond Medical Center
UH Case Medical Center
39 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1978
Moffitt Hospital University Of Ca
Dr. Bruce Berger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce Berger in this video.
Dr. Bruce Berger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shaker Heights, OH.