Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bruce A Bonsack has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bruce A Bonsack has the following 19 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Smoking Cessation
- Thyroid Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Weight Loss
- Sports Medicine
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. Bruce A Bonsack has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
Swedish needs to fire this man and he should lose his license. Bonsack was trying to determine a course of action for my treatment and as soon as I started asking questions he went crazy. He literally yelled "I can't fix you" at me when I was asking which of two medicines he wanted me to test not taking first. He screamed "I can't meet your expectations" when I tried to clarify my question. He had always been a little weird in the past but seemed beyond angry and went into mentally unstable. I was actually scared. He then screamed at me he couldn't treat me until I dealt with my depression. I am not and have never been depressed. I have a frustrating immune issue that Bonsack is clearly not competent enough to deal with. After reading the other reviews on this site and others, it obvious Bonsack is a problem that Swedish needs to deal immediately.
I found myself in a bad point in my life and Bonsack was recomended to me by BOTH of my parents, who are current patients. Despite my health issues being out of his expertise, he took an inordinate amount of time with me and helped get my life back. He doesn't just brush you off. Now my wife is a patient as well. It is also important to note, that both my wife and my dad dislike doctors and have had several bad experiences with other doctors. He is a great doctor.
24 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Bruce A Bonsack accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Access PPO
- Omni PPO
- Options Federal
- Options PPO
- Overlake Employees
- Swedish Caregivers
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce A Bonsack, MD - Internal Medicine in Seattle, WA, in this video.
Dr. Bruce A Bonsack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.