Dr. Bruce Bowden Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Bowden?

Not going back

Posted on June 24th, 2013

I came to the doctor as I have been having bad acne around my hair line and also frequent deep acne on my face. I did not like his bed side manner at all. He was very fast and didn't spend much time with me. I felt rushed. He also prescribed medication that gave me pretty bad side effects. I know it's not his fault; it can happen to anybody. But, this fact along with my overall impression of him made me chose a different dermatologist.

Posted on November 9th, 2012

Dr. Bowden is one of the worst health care specialists I have ever been to. H is friendly, but knows nothing about proper skin care and acne treatment. He told me I should go regularly to the tanning salon to help treat the severity of my acne. What kind of dermatoogists recommends that you spend time in a tanning bed? Not only was Bowden incompetant but so was his staff. They were incredibly rude when interacting with patients.

Posted on July 16th, 2012

Dr. Bowden demonstrates a very caring and professional demeanor. After he treated my skin cancer, he walked down the hall to my workplace and personally delivered the news that my follow up pathology report was negative. That just doesn't happen very often.

Easy and Fast

Posted on March 30th, 2012

I called with a concern, has an appt the next day, waited less than 5 minutes and had a diagnosis in less than one minute. Dr. Bowden is great and I really appreciate him and his wonderful staff. Thank you!

Terrible

Posted on February 27th, 2012

He could not wait to get me out of his office, dismissed questions, offered very little help. I felt embarrassed for him

Excellent Care

Posted on July 27th, 2011

Dr. Bowden's eyes should be considered a magnet to melanoma. His eyes went straight to it and he removed it just in time. He is a compassionate doctor that will put you at ease during an appointment with him. He has always spent the time I've needed discussing my health. I see him yearly for re-checks.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017