Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce R Brady has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bruce R Brady has the following 12 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
Dr. Bruce R Brady has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 18
As I read reviews posted and all I see are people that want a pill to make everything all better. I for one have Addisons. I've read extensively about Addison's and have communicated with Dr. Brady in depth about it and what I need to do to live a normal life. I feel my health is in my hands and the doctor is assisting me with a healthy normal life. Dr. Brady and I have discussed in depth what I can do to fill as normal as possible and find his counsel to be spot on! I have had no problem receiving communication from Dr. Brady or his staff, of course I may be a little more forward than most. I want to thank Dr. Brady for us so cheap in Michae I want to thank Dr. Brady for us help in achieving my goals.
worst doctor i have ever been too. i had to chase my own results and after 2 weeks call him. i called on a wedensday AM and was told he would call me back....two days later...on his day off...i get put on hold 2 times and then get a call back from the office manager...and he can't tell me anything that i did not know going into the visit. well worth the lack of effort by Dr. Brady...I guess that is why he is with a hospital so those patients can't kick him away as a their doctor.
Worse Dr. Every. Does not communicate with patients or other Dr s diagnosis with out properly ordering tests,failure to document properly with out client asking for records added after the fact.Stay away from this Dr in my experience. Does not work well with others. If you are reading this review keep looking for someone with better ratings. Better yet run.
25 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Bruce R Brady accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUtah Endocrinology Associates, 470 E 3900 S Ste 200, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Bruce R Brady is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.