Dr. Bruce T Brennan Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bruce T Brennan?

Dr. Moron

I went to this doctor for several years and finally had enough. Completely disregards anything you tell him. I asked if he would prescribe a sleep aid for me and he stated " I don't do sleep aids - just go to sleep" What?? This IDIOT has never heard of insomnia?? Um, yeah, and it's a REAL condition people have and if I could just "go to sleep" I wouldn't be asking for a sleep aid?? I always ended up leaving there angry .. so I went to a new doctor and guess what? He prescribed sleep aids for me!!! Shocking huh! This guy is a total JERK!

It's nice to have a doctor who spends time with you. Never a long wait.

I would choose death over Dr. Brennan

Lets start with the one and ONLY positive - his nurse Val - this woman has earned her wings... I was mortified at his behavior, his lack of kindness and compassion and his utter lack of professionalism - I needed to establish with a doctor - for starters his receptionist is as rude if not worse than he is and it goes down hill from there... I went with my paperwork from Griffin ER -which he dismissed, when inquiring about my pain he walked over and jabbed - yes jabbed his fingers in my side - mind you I was not on the exam table...which hurt beyond belief - he dismissed my pain, CT scan findings and assured me I have nothing to worry about ... How does he still have a license?? Needless to say by the time I left I was not in good shape - wound up with a huge panic attack and my blood pressure spiked - was in the ER within a cour hours with my bp at 204/102 - nice huh??? This is not my whole visit but you hopefully get the picture ... He's awful and age doesn't matter .. He's by far someone who is only in it for the money... If he were the last doctor left on earth I'd choose death before I'd subject myself to his verbal abuse and physical pain I endured. Run...run far and run fast...

Not a vey caring, knowledgeable or effective doctor. Discounts and ignores all symptons. I had some pain that led to major surgery. Dr. Brennan just says things like... well your knee hurts because you haven't exercised much since your baby was born or well you dealt with it this long (and do nothing about it) to well the growths under your skin must be from your surgery 12 years ago! Needless to say, he ignored all of my symptons which were all related and ended up with me having major surgery! Thankfully, I am now in the hands of an amazing doctor (who's office is right next door to Dr. Brennan), and have been referred to a rhumatologist who is taking good care of me! I think Dr. Brennan is ready to retire. Phyllis, in his office, is allways very rude - both in person and on the phone. The atmospher is not very present aside from Valerie who is extremely nice and doesn't really belong there, as well as the woman who is usually there at the blood drawing station! I was very, very unhappy with the lack of care and concern received by Dr. Brennan and Phyllis. Would not recommend this office for anything. Scary, because I was on a "wait list" to become a patient before I switched to him!

Uncaring Attitude/"Know it all"

Rather than prescribe something for my viral infection this doctor decided it was better to let me suffer even after I explained I had to work and have a 2 yr old to take care of.In addition, he had never heard of one of the medications I was given by a different doctor and made statements regarding one of my health conditions that I know to be completely false. He is definitely not the brightest physician and has a terrible bedside manner and a "know it all" attitude.

Older patients and their familes

This doctor is not good with the older patients and very rude with their families. If you complain about something right away he writes it down and everybody thinks you are crazy. If your mom or dad see this doctor I would find another doctor. I am a patient of his and I won't see him unless I really have to because he is also is short with me. His bedside manner is terrible.

Dr. Bruce T Brennan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ansonia, CT.