Dr. Bruce A Brown Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce A Brown?

He's Something Else

I just love this doctor--real knowledgeable and caring. It's funny, when you're with him, it's one of those rare moments in life when you actually feel good about being a patient.

Sheila Fruhling

i higly recommend Dr. Bruce Brown for your orthpedic needs. He is what the "Old time family doctor" used to be. Yes he was most interested in my knee condition but we met each other first and discussed things that put me at ease immedideatly. He is so kind and personable with a sense of humor that is very important to me. He correctly diagnosed me after three months of pain after undergoing arthoscopy by another doctor. I may need a knee replacement in the future but at present he is trying other measures to avoid that for a few years and yes the first injection worked and I am pain free for the first time in months. You will not be disappointed in any form of your care!

Amazing surgeon and human being

Dr. Brown saved my knee, and that is a miracle. You may have to wait to see him, but that is because he is such a caring person that he spends time with his patients. Trust me. It's well worth waiting .

Dr. Bruce A Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.