Have you seen Dr. Bruce D Bullock?

Exceptional Physician

Dr. Bullok was highly recommended by a co-worker when I was looking for a new Primary Care doctor. He has proven to be experienced, caring, and conciensious regarding my care. He is straightforward and presents options, letting me have a say in my care. Thanks, Dr. Bullock, for being such a caring physician!

Not Caring or Compassionate

Overall, Dr. Bullock is borderline rude. He's already formed an opinion without REALLY listening. If you're overweight, even 20 lbs... he's not the Doc for you. Even if you are going through a recent surgery and still very ill, his main focus will be, "so what are we going to do about getting this weight off you?" Geez, how about waiting until I'm at least a little recuperated from the surgery and THEN lets focus on the weight... Totally doesn't get the compassion aspect of patient care! His PA's are Awesome and the staff was excellent... he's lost some good nurses and office staff!

Dismissed!!

After 8 years of being a patient of Dr Bullock I was dismissed due to accumulated co-payments amounting to less than $100. I have always tried to pay whatever I could in a timely manner but fell behind in my co-pays due to a major relapse,surgery and loss of income. Dr Bullock I feel was totally unreasonable in this matter. The office staff has always been courteous,kind and gracious, so I was somewhat blind-sided by this lack of compassion and concern for my well being, totally out of character as a standard of professionalism I look for in a health care provider.

Dr. Bruce D Bullock is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rutland, VT.

Dr. Bruce D Bullock Is this you?