Dr. Bruce E Carl Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Bruce E Carl?

My Doctor/My Friend

I started seeing Dr. Carl in 1982. I didn't realize that he had just finished his residence until I read his profile here. I was recently divorced and a working mother and just could not drive 45 minutes to the pediatrition's office anymore, so I searched and found one Doctor for all of us and have been with Dr. Carl ever since. Along the way, he helped me with many medical issues and even gave me his personal home/cell phone numbers when I took my daughter to Mayo Clinic for a Clinical Trial study back in 1997. He had given me those numbers so that I could call him if they were proposing something and I wasn't completely clear on or was able to ask him questions. During that time, I feel like he has become my friend and has watched me raise my children and counseled me through a divorce. Now I am married again and we are all healthy....and as I tell everyone, "I owe my life to Dr. Carl."

Dr. Bruce E Carl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, MI.