Dr. Bruce K Cope Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Bruce K Cope?

Bruce Cope was has been the pediatrician for all 3 of my sons for basically the last 15 years. In fact 2 are in college and still only want to see him....and he willingly does so. He is extremely bright, caring and has great communication skills with kids as well as parents. I am very critical of physicians, but I my wife and I cannot say enough things about him and I recommend him to all my friends in the area. And as far as the over billing that one of the reviews said.....we have had the opposite experience. There have been times where he has waived our out of pocket deductible. I would rate him higher than a 5 if I could.

Substandard Care

Overall we had horrible experiences with this physician. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone!

Im not sure I am pleased with Dr. Cope

My child has seen him twice now. The first time was a routine illness and we didn't have any problems. The second was a physical, and he didn't look her over very much, but the bill was very much. He referred her to another type of doctor who is now sending us back to him to do labwork that this other doctor believes he should have done upon physical inspection. Here's the rub....I called and requested another appt. to get this done and can you believe they need to schedule me a month out for this? They tell me Dr. Cope is extremely busy. Well.....maybe he's too busy is my diagnosis.