Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce R Costarella has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 6
I visited Dr. Costarella today for an ear infection. It was the first time I'd seen him and I must say that my experience with him was great! He was friendly, courteous and explained everything! He took as much time as I needed and in no way made me feel rushed in his office. (I actually saw him at a SW Hospital Urgicenter.) Overall, he made the experience pleasant, enlightening and was very helpful. Thank you Dr. Costarella!
Dr. Costarella is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Bruce R Costarella accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSeidman Cancer Center, 3909 Orange Pl Ste 1100, Beachwood, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce R Costarella in this video.
Dr. Bruce R Costarella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beachwood, OH.