Dr. Bruce P Crowley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce P Crowley?

This Doctor is Down to Earth

Talking with DrBruce is easy

More interested in his legal protections instead of advising patients of needs

I liked Dr. Crowley when I first saw him. However, when I tried to get information from him advising me about which cataract implant would be best for me, I was given a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo by his surgical coordinator about their legal position and she wouldn't answer my questions. I spoke with him and he also wouldn't adivise me about which implant would be best for my needs. He referred me to another doctor and refused to work with me again. I had no previous knowledge about what to expect from the various cataract surgeries and these people expected me to make a decision about what lense to have implanted without their guidance. Avoid this guy if you need any explanations or details about your procedure. He's more concerned with being sued than about your needs as a surgery patient.

Dr Crowley is a wonderful doctor -great bedside manner, very professional but also warm and friendly. The office staff is friendly and easy to work with...highest rating.