Have you seen Dr. Bruce D Greenwald?

I ended up in the emergency room the day after my procedure.I left messages for the doctor several times, the on-call doctor tried to reach him, and the emergency room doctor tried to reach him.He did not call anyone back.

Not Happy

We didn't like this guy. We felt helpless in his hands and didn't know where else to go. His bedside manner was cold and his secretary would not allow us to speak to the doctor about questions we had after the visit. We were so grateful when we found someone else. Hope he's not like that with everybody.

best GI I've dealt with

Dr. Greenwald is one of those doctors you'd follow to another state, if he decided to move and practice elsewhere. Particularly if you have a chronic complicated health problem. I've gone through dozens of GI doctors over the years and he's by far the best. He's the kind of doctor who will call you in the evening just to see how you are feeling. You can email him (and he doesn't charge you for responding, as many doctors are starting to do) and he'll respond. He's got the best bedside manners of any doctor I've dealt with (and I deal with a lot of doctors). He's also the only doctor I've never heard one patient complaint about; in fact, when asked, they'll rave about him usually. (When the nurses in a doctor's office say they'd select that doctor for themselves or their family members, you know it's a good doctor.) He's extremely gentle, caring, a good listener, and doesn't rush you through your appointment like so many doctors do. And he follows up with you when he says he will. He's also the kind of doctor who will visit you in the hospital if you need surgery (many don't beyond an obligatory visit or two). My only complaint is because his interests have shifted some and he's moving up the medical food chain, it's harder to get an appointment with him (he only sees patients one day a week) and he may be running an hour behind schedule. But all the good about him greatly outweighs the long wait time. He's the kind of doctor that medicine needs to clone/produce more of.

Dr. Bruce D Greenwald is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.

Dr. Bruce D Greenwald Is this you?