Dr. Bruce D Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce D Levine?

Dr. Levin is by far the best doctor I have ever been to! After my car accident he made sure I only saw the best doctors and has taken care of me every step of the way!

Rude and unprofessional doctor

Very rude and distasteful. Unprofessional physician. Screamed at a coworker in front of me, which if to be done should be done in private. Do not humiliate someone in front of a patient. Does not reflect well on a doctor's bedside manner or professionalism.

He's fine - I wasn't looking for a hug

Dr. Levine wasn't warm and fuzzy, but he was nice enough. I survived my c-section. He was funny during the delivery. And he was really really nice to my 3 year old daughter. He's ok in my book.

Dr. Bruce D Levine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkins Park, PA.