Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bruce J Dezube has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bruce J Dezube has the following 21 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Hepatitis C
- Cancerous Tumor
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Giant Lymph Node Hyperplasia
- Immune System Disorders
- Infectious Disease
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
Showing 1 of 4
Amazing , I thought this was some hidden camera show where everything was so perfect that I was about to be punked by that actor !! Honest to god I was amazed , I have never ever been paid attention to ,or cared for in a more friendly setting . Even the inflection in the staffs voices betray a kindness , and attentiveness beyond anything i've ever experienced. THEN HE CAME OUT , AND I KNEW WHY , THE AURA OF PLEASANTNESS , CARING ,WARMTH , HUMOR, ALL MIXED WITHIN A PROFESSIONAL DEMEANOR SO ASTOUNDS ONE THAT YOU JUST FALL INTO HIS CARE AND KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO BE AS WELL TAKEN CARE OF AS POSSIBLE. BTW THIS IS NO "LIGHT" MEDICINE OFFICE , THIS IS SERIOUS CANCER CARE , WHICH MAKES IT THAT MORE ASTOUNDING.I'M NOT ONLY RECOMMENDING YOU SEE HIM IF HIS SPECIALTY FALLS WITHIN YOUR NEED BUT DEMANDING YOU SEE HIM AND LET THE LIGHT SHINE ON YOU ......
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Beth Israel Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.