Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce S Dobozin has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Bruce S Dobozin has the following 18 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergies
Dr. Bruce S Dobozin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 11
First of all if your a allergist get rid of the mouldy carpet in your office!. I have multiple allergies asthma. I know for previous experience I don't respond well to cortico steriods my first cousin and father also same yet Dr. Dobozin insisted I take them when I complained of getting worse he told me to just keep taking them this dispite his diagnosis being proven wrong by his own catscan.
I took my 9 year old boy with asthma to see Dr Dobozin on E 60th Street in Manhattan. He made insightful comments and changes to his medications that allowed him to live a more normal life. I also read Dr Dobozin's book which helped tremendously by making me aware of how to watch out for danger signals and helpful tips about daily management of his allergies. I was just thrilled with the changes that occurred.
Dr Dobozin moved into Manhattan which is more convenient for me since I work there. He is an excellent doctor and has kept my asthma and allergies stable for years and has avoided allergy shots too! He just published a book for patients, the 3rd edition. This book is helpful for answering all my questions in between seeing the doctor.
38 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1980
National Jewish Health
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBruce S Dobozin Md, 2 Peter Cooper Rd Apt 10E, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce S Dobozin in this video.
Dr. Bruce S Dobozin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.