Dr. Bruce Dobozin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Dobozin?

Doesn't listen and mold problem in his office

Posted on July 9th, 2017

First of all if your a allergist get rid of the mouldy carpet in your office!. I have multiple allergies asthma. I know for previous experience I don't respond well to cortico steriods my first cousin and father also same yet Dr. Dobozin insisted I take them when I complained of getting worse he told me to just keep taking them this dispite his diagnosis being proven wrong by his own catscan.

May know his stuff, but he is condescending

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Orders staff and patients around. Made disparaging remarks about another doctor's knowledge of blood labs. Did not take time to truly explain. One of his medical assistants did that.

Great doctor with caring attitude

Posted on May 26th, 2012

I took my 9 year old boy with asthma to see Dr Dobozin on E 60th Street in Manhattan. He made insightful comments and changes to his medications that allowed him to live a more normal life. I also read Dr Dobozin's book which helped tremendously by making me aware of how to watch out for danger signals and helpful tips about daily management of his allergies. I was just thrilled with the changes that occurred.

Posted on January 2nd, 2012

Dr Dobozin moved into Manhattan which is more convenient for me since I work there. He is an excellent doctor and has kept my asthma and allergies stable for years and has avoided allergy shots too! He just published a book for patients, the 3rd edition. This book is helpful for answering all my questions in between seeing the doctor.

Posted on November 28th, 2011

Dr. Bruce Dobozin is knowledgeable, insightful and attentive.

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

Top notch. Top trained. Expert in his field. Highly recommend. Sorry he moved into Manhattan. But I'll follow him there.

He makes patients to fill in very long questionnaires for his research papers

Posted on March 31st, 2010

I had terrible experience with this doctor. Being a HealthFirst provider he refused to see me, a healthfirst insured patient , because I did not want to go ahead and fill in a very long questionnaire that had nothing to do with my then health situation. I was supposed to answer to more than 60 questions prior to appearing in his office. And if I had gone to the appointment I would have found out that I was not his patient coz he sees only Asthma patients (I had food allergy and wanted a skin test to be performed). So whats the reason for making patients to feel a big research questionnaire if the doctor doesnt even know if he was going to see the patient or not. The asnwer is one- the data is used for research sampling.

Posted on May 11th, 2017