Dr. Bruce E Douthit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce E Douthit?

Greatness

My daughter is 16 and tore her ACL/MCL. Dr. Douthit took the time to explain everything that happened to my daughter and how we should proceed in great detail. He takes his craft so serious he spent 5 hours on her in the operating room making sure to build her the best hamstring graft he could so that she could have the best recover and resume playing basketball. He has been hands on in her recovery and I would recommend him 10 times again.

Amazing.

This guy saved my life when I was only 13. (including the surgeon Dr. Freudigman) I am now 22 and wouldn't be were I am, Not even close, without this guy.

Competent yet caring

Dr. Douthit is nothing less than top notch.

Incredible Orthopedic Surgeon

Dr. Douthit has been working with me over a year on a knee and shoulder. He is an excellent doctor with exceptional bedside manner. He is thorough, explains every option with pros, cons, recovery time, etc. Every option from therapy to drugs to surgery is explained AND documented - I love how he writes on the x-ray envelope so you don't forget!!! He also dictates notes with you present to reinforce your understanding..I would recommend Dr. Douthit to anyone wanting the highest level of care for their joints. A superb doctor who really cares about his patients!!

D Ward

I was very nervous this being my first need for orthopedics in 36 years. Dr Douthit was very informative and expedient in my care of my knee I am now looking down to my second of two surgeries no worries knowing Dr Douthit will be there for it. Best referral I have ever had.

Caring

Didn't know what to expect but was more than pleased w/the care and attention of everyone in the office...staff, xray tech. The follow-up care after surgery was great. No waiting time,clear,concise instructions, coupled with much care and concern. Would recommend Dr. Douthit to any and everyone.