Dr. Bruce E Freedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce E Freedman?

Saved my life...

Dr. Freedman was, by chance, on call at the ER at Scottsdale Osborn when I went in for what I thought was food poisoning. Imagine my shock to find it was Stage IV GIST metastasized to my liver. Dr. Freedman diagnosed it, did surgery within a day and was always upfront and to the point about what was happening and going to happen. He can be blunt - don't expect warm and fuzzy - but I will choose a skilled, professional, brilliant surgeon over hugs and platitudes anyday! And I would not hesitate to recommend him to my family, friends and if I need further surgery, he is my first call.

Wow, really bad. Look elsewhere.

Wow, really bad. Look elsewhere.

Exceptional caring MD

Dr. Freedman explained everthing , answered all my questions - His staff is fantastic, friendly and you can tell how much the whole office cares about their patients'At the time of surgey he again went over the procedure - Caring , professional, very skilled - Highly recommended.

Dr. Bruce E Freedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.