The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Fuller
Dr. Bruce Fuller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport News, VA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Fuller is affiliated with Riverside Regional Medical Center, Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital and Sentara Careplex Hospital. Dr. Fuller has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Fuller has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Bruce Fuller has the following 12 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Bruce Fuller has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bruce Fuller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
He is the best. Great diagnostician, great staff, knows how to make a joke to put you at ease, and the follow up by him personally when he makes the appointment for you with surg onc is out of this world. He just called on Saturday after surgery on Friday to check on me and offer encouragement. And when he does a procedure, no pain or little, plus he talks you through it. Shots are painless too. We move fr Williamsburg to Richmond and he is still our go to guy.
I really don't think the so called doctors know nothing about scabies. I have a friend that has gone to 4 doctors to find out what's biting her all 4 dumb doctors told her she needed to see a shrink doc. guess what.......... she went to Norfolk to a new doc and found out she scabies and a very bad case of them had treatment and they all GONE. she was told to stay away from group doctors they cover each others butt. Newport news has the worse group of doc. always find a doc that's not in a group that works alone or no more then two of them.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Fuller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
Sentara Careplex Hospital
Sentara Hampton General Hospital
32 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1985
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Dr. Bruce Fuller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
Locations & DirectionsBruce E Fuller MD PLLC, 12695 McManus Blvd, Newport News, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce Fuller in this video.
Dr. Bruce Fuller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport News, VA.