Dr. Bruce Taylor Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Taylor?

FRAUDULENT DOCTOR

Posted on June 6th, 2013

Stay away from this so called doctor! Him and his office staff is terrible. He orders tests that are NOT NEEDED to get more money from you and your insurance company. He has closed his office in Montgomery and this one in Prattville so I know he is doing this to get more money because he is broke and going out of business. Save yourself the stress and go see a good doctor!

Appointments

Posted on May 17th, 2013

About 6 months ago I showed up for my 8:00AM appointment but was told it had been changed to the following Tuesday. I had not been told of the change and took time off from work, needlessly, for a "non-appointment." This morning I arrived at Dr Taylor's office for my 8:00 AM appointment. No cars in the parking lot, no lights in the office! A sign on the door announced that Dr Taylor had moved his practice to Selma, AL - a 45-minute drive from Montgomery. I called the number on the sign and was told I should have received a letter informing me that Dr Taylor was closing his Montgomery office. I never received such a letter. Bottom line: Two of my last three appointments were a waste of my time and cost me time away from work. When I did meet with Dr Taylor (appt #2) he did appear to recognize my problem and referred me to a specialist who indeed provided proper treatment. But I must conclude that Dr Taylor himself did nothing to help me. I also conclude that what appears to be a totally incompetent administrative staff will result in him going out of business in the very near future. I not only would not recommend Dr Taylor, I actually encourage everyone to avoid him.

Bad bBusiness

Posted on June 24th, 2011

I went to the office in Montgomery they were only seeing patients on Thursday and Tuesday because they had no doctor to run this office. I saw a Nurse Practioner and when I looked her up on line she did skin care Not Internal Medicine.So I never went back because the hole place seemed not right they were trying to schedule me for nerve conduction test and stress test like they were out for money.

Patient Care and Satisfaction

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

An overall wonderful, caring medical team. I felt as if I was their number one priority during my visits. I want to thank Dr. Taylor, the other physicians and nurse practioners, the administrative staff and support personnel and technicians for making a difference in my medical treatments/patient-care experience. Thank you.

dr. taylors the best

Posted on March 21st, 2010

Dr.Taylor is a superior doctor.He is the most straight to the point and tremendous doctor around in Selma and in most places. You can ask almost anyone about him and they will tell you he's great. He has brought a lot of buisness to Selma ,more than most people know about.Dr.Taylor is a great gift to Selma we just have to support him to keep this city growing. Overall Dr. taylor is just about the best you can find he's well- rounded.

Posted on March 24th, 2016