Dr. Bruce A Edelman Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Bruce A Edelman?

Great Doctor

The doctor is wonderful and extremely educated in the way of ENT. I'm happy that we found him. We did have to wait about 25 minutes, but I don't know a doctor that you don't a wait a little while for. He is a specialist and surgeon! Super happy we found him

Staff rude. He is extremely rude, abusive, arrogant, condescending - READ REVIEWS ALL OVER INTERNET - HE IS THE WORST!!!!!

Horrible! Make sure you have 3 hours for your appointment for this doctor!

very very very long waiting

we made our appointment on the same day around 2 pm, they told us they have an opening and we can arrived at 3:15 pm, we arrived, then the reception told us that we needed to wait at least one hour. because we lived very close by, we told them that we would come back at 4:15 pm. After got there at 4:15 pm, the reception told us that we will get in after 10-15 min. that is fine with us. however, they did not let us going to exam room until 5:09 pm. And there are three other patients in the other exam rooms. terrible.

Dr. Edelman is very experienced and spent the time needed to discuss the issues that my son had. I went to him due to a referral from my pediatrician, for a condition that was a mystery to other doctors. We had already seen 6 docs in less than 2 weeks, and he realized what the condition was and then referred us to an opthamologist. It was a relief to finally understand what my son's illness was. After the opthamology appt., he followed up to ensure that my son was ok.

Excellent diagnosis, took time to explain medical problem to me. Follow up very good.

Worst experience EVER

I will never go back to or recommend this doctor to anyone. I waited 30 minutes with my young son to get into the exam room. The doctor came in, spent 5 minutes with us, looked at his watch 3 times while I told him why we were there and then sent my son out for a hearing test. While he was in there, he brought another patient into our exam room. We had to go back to the waiting room. Waited another 15 minutes, got back into our exam room only for him to tell us that the hearing test was fine. Wanted to do one more test, left the room, saw other patients and after a total of 1 hour and 40 minutes of being in his office and having him still see other patients, we left. I told the secretary why we were leaving and she looked at me like I was crazy. He is very arrogant, the staff is not apologetic for making people wait and I would never go there again. There was a woman in the waiting room with us with her special needs child and was still there when we left. Disgusting. It's the first time I've ever been do disgusted that I've walked out of a doctor's office. There are lots of other good doctors out there who care more about their patients. Don't give your money to this one!

I took my son to Dr. Edelman as per the recommendation of my son's pediatrician. Dr. Edelman is very experienced but lacks in bedside manner which is more important for a pediatric population. After always waiting over 2 hours in the waiting room, I expect a more attentive doctor who knows my child's condition. It seems, though, that the doctor re-learns about his patients with every new visit. Actually even within one visit, Dr. Edelman read his notes to me, stating that it seemed that my son's tube was in place in his ear, AFTER he had taken one out only 15 minutes prior. Such mistakes are not acceptable to me, especially for a pediatric population. Dr. Edelman answers questions, but rushes patients out the door. I do not understand how this office schedules appointments. First waiting for 2 hours to see the doctor, then being rushed out of the appointment. I would not recommend other parents to take their children to see Dr. Edelman.

Waiting waiting and more waiting

They make you wait for at least 2 hours. Goin there with kids is more pain. Not sure why he gives so many apts and make people wait for hours.

Don't go unless you want to wait over an hour

Every time I go to Dr. Edelman I wait at least an hour. Recently I had to wait two hours to see the doctor.I don't think the office staff cares how long you wait and am not sure Dr. Edelman cares either .

Is he really worth the wait! Not for me!

For years I have been going to this doctor. It is a disgrace how long you have to wait to be seen. I went back the other day after two years. I sat down in the waiting room and knew it would be awhile there were 5 other families waiting. Then one lady got up and complained about the wait. The secretary brought her right in. The other families question the secretary and said they were there before the complainer. I witnessed the secretary giving her a lame excuse about she was there for post op visit. It may take 5 minutes less with the doctor but you are adding on an extra 20 minutes to the people who came before her. My appt was for 1:45 pm. It was now 2:10 and they had not called me up to give them my insurance information!! I asked the other women who were still waiting in the overcrowded waiting room what time there appt's were. They answered 12:45 and 1:00 pm. I got up and walked out!! I could not believe how disrespectful they continue to be their clients. The audacity! There are other very good doctors out there!

Tonsilectomy

I went with my 6 year-old to see Dr. Edelman because she had strep 7 times in a year's time. He and his staff were courteous and easy to deal with. He was very caring during our visit and paid the appropriate amount of attention to the situation, as well as my daughter. We used him to have her tonsils removed. He is an excellent doctor; his staff knows what they are doing; he is patient and knowledgeable regarding best practices. I recommend him without reservation. As far as waiting, I don't know anyone anywhere that doesn't wait for a doctor. That, you just have to get over!

Dr. Bruce A Edelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.