Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce Ellison has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Bruce Ellison has the following 3 expertise
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Ellison. Is an excellent orthopedist. I was limping alot when I met him the first time.Instead of operating ,Hegave me a set of Leg Flex knee braces to walk with instead. Today 3 and a 1/2 years later; I walk 2-3 miles a day. Dr. Ellison changed my life for the good. This Doctor knows his Stuff, I would recommend him to anyone with knee problems. His staff is very efficient and take care of you in the office. See this doctor ,he is worth your time if you are having severe knee issues. I wish his office was right next to Sequoia Hospital like before, but I would go wherever he was treating.
Dr. Ellison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente Redwood City Medical Center
18 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Maricopa Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions801 Brewster Ave, Redwood City, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce Ellison in this video.
Dr. Bruce Ellison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.