Dr. Bruce Ellison Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Dr Ellison saved my knees

Posted on October 12th, 2013

Dr. Ellison. Is an excellent orthopedist. I was limping alot when I met him the first time.Instead of operating ,Hegave me a set of Leg Flex knee braces to walk with instead. Today 3 and a 1/2 years later; I walk 2-3 miles a day. Dr. Ellison changed my life for the good. This Doctor knows his Stuff, I would recommend him to anyone with knee problems. His staff is very efficient and take care of you in the office. See this doctor ,he is worth your time if you are having severe knee issues. I wish his office was right next to Sequoia Hospital like before, but I would go wherever he was treating.

Posted on September 17th, 2014