Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce A Erhart has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I had the privilege of being one of Dr Erharts patients while he was in the Air Force!!! He was wonderful he handled numerous issues that I had and performed over 5 surgeries on me!!! I had his personal office number and was always able to contact him!!! Anyone who is lucky enough to see him should view it as a blessing!!!!
Dr. Erhart is knowledgeable, thorough, and did a fine job of delivering my baby. He made it clear, however, that he knew best about everything and I didn't; an "I am the doctor and you are the patient" relationship, rather than a team effort. Right after my delivery, when a point we'd disagreed on was resolved, his exact words were, "I was right, nyah-nyah!" I wasn't a huge fan after that, but when he refused to refill my birth control prescription without ANOTHER office visit (though I'd had countless in the previous nine months), I found a new doctor.
I recently met Dr. Ernhart during my recent trip to the ER that resulted in an emergency D&C. Upon arrival via ambulance, I was hemorraging and terrified. My original OB didn't have rights to hospital and Dr. Erhart filled in. I knew I was in such good hands within minutes of meeting him. I ultimately had to trust him with my life and I would do it again ! Follow up care during my overnight stay was fantastic. I saw him that evening and before being discharged the next morning. It's been 5 days and my original OB hasn't called once to check on me. Dr.Erhart is hired ! I feel I'll be in the best hands now trying for baby #4 at 42 !
24 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Bruce A Erhart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Ob/Gyn Specialists, 21616 76th Ave W Ste 205, Edmonds, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce A Erhart in this video.
Dr. Bruce A Erhart is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Edmonds, WA.