Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Feinberg
Dr. Bruce Feinberg, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Conyers, GA, with another office in Decatur, GA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Feinberg is affiliated with Northside Hospital, DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale and Decatur Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Feinberg has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Feinberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
DeKalb Medical Center at Hillandale
Decatur Medical Center
Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
Newton Medical Center
Cartersville Medical Center
Eastside Medical Center
Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
DeKalb Medical Hillandale
DeKalb Medical Downtown Decatur
DeKalb Medical North Decatur
31 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Bruce Feinberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bruce Feinberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conyers, GA.