Dr. Bruce A Fine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce A Fine?

Current Patient

Dr. Fine is the very best doctor I have ever had! He is the most thorough and patient doctor that I've ever had any experience with...I was blessed to have him as my oncologist.

Dr. Bruce Fine review

The very best doctor I have ever had. His expertise, his compassion, and his wonderful staff have made me feel so confident that I have (and am still receiving) the best care possible! I am so very grateful for such an excellent physician!

Very skilled Doctor

Very friendly and professional. Compassionate. Answered any and and all questions we had. Wonderful bedside manner. His assistant was extremely helpful as well

Pain free hysterectomy!

Dr. Fine is very thorough in securing a diagnosis and treatment plan. He takes all the time needed to answer any questions and explain procedures. He performed a robotic assisted total hysterectomy on me and I have needed absolutely no pain killers following surgery. I definitely recommend him.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. FINE & HIS ENTIRE STAFF!

Being referred to a gynocological oncologist was very scary; sitting in the office waiting for my first meeting with Dr. Fine, I just couldn't believe I was there. From the minute he walked in the door, I felt at ease & SO comfortable & confident that he was going to take great care of me. I wasn't even nervous for my surgery (full hysterectomy) because I KNEW, unequivocally, that I was in great hands. Every time I had contact with another hospital employee & they found out Dr. Fine was my doctor, they would just smile & say things like "He is THE BEST!" & "You got the A-Team!" They were SO right! I give Dr. Fine & his entire staff a HUGE A+!

The Best Care

Would highly recommend Dr Fine.

Don't see this doctor unless you have a full day to wait

I have no idea whether this doctor is competent or not. I sat and waited for him for an hour past my appointment time. I hear him and his nurses outside the door for 30 minutes just talking about the weather and such. They were very rude and disrespectful when I said I had to leave for another appointment. Will certainly not go back.

would be nice to have a little time in private to address personal questions.there is always a nurse or someone in the room from start to finish .sometimes i feel like i need some private time with my Dr.it is hard sometimes to speak about problems with others in the room.

My experiences with Dr. Fine and his staff have been excellent. He has reassured me all through this journey, answered questions and never rushed through an appointment. I trust him implicitly with my health and well-being.

Best doctor i have ever met.

He is such a talented doctor and a nice person. I would recommend him to anyone.Dr Fine you are the best!Geetha

Got a run-around instead of an appointment

I tried for weeks to get an appointment to see Dr.Fine for my endometrial cancer. The procedure is to provide your records first and THEY call YOU to give you the appointment. When I first called they would not take my contact information. Although I called several times after my doctor provided my records, they kept insisting THEY would call ME to schedule. I'm still waiting. Dr. Fine might be great but skip this doc unless you have lots of time to wait to see him.