Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Finstead
Dr. Bruce Finstead, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Glendale, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Finstead is affiliated with Verdugo Hills Hospital, Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health and Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Finstead has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Finstead is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Verdugo Hills Hospital
Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Monterey Park Hospital
Greater El Monte Community Hospital
California Hospital Medical Center
Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Providence St. Joseph M.C. PHS
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Children`s Hospital of L.A.
Citrus Valley Health Partners - Queen of the Valle
Long Beach Memorial Hospital
Glendale Adventist M.D. Adventist Health
Hollywood Presbyterian M.C.
Pomona Valley Hospital M.C.
Citrus Valley Health Partners - Foothill Presbyter
41 Years Experience
University of Southern California
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Bruce Finstead accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bruce Finstead is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.