Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce E Fishman has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
The best physician I have ever been to. Dr. Fishman treated my leg injury when another doctor could not find what was wrong. My wife's friend recommend him. Said he is her Dr. Oz. Very bright. I was truly lucky to find him, the pain was getting very bad. This doctor is in a class of his own. Took his time & explained to me the results of all my tests & each follow up visit. Thank you.
Don't go to this place if you are on Workers compensation. They or the nurse practioner work with your employer and insurance company to immediately clear you to go back to work immediately regardless of the trauma or injury sustained at your employers office. No bedside manner or care about trauma and injuries while injured at work. Decline Deny benefits from WC injury they are not on the patients side only the employer and insurance company. Find a real Dr. Not a Phycians Assistant low level person. I got out of there quickly as possible changed facilities and receiving the best treatment by a real Dr.
MY FAMILY HAS BEEN COMING HERE FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS. I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD BE THE ONE WITH THE HEALTH PROBLEM. I WAS UNCOMFORTABLE ALL NIGHT & WENT TO THE CLINIC WHEN THEY OPENED AT 9:00AM. I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN I DID NOT REALIZE THAT I WAS PASSING A KIDNEY STONE. THANK G-D FOR DR.FISHMAN & DR. LE. THEY STARTED AN IV ON ME & GAVE ME PAIN MEDICATION. I STAYED THERE ALMOST ALL DAY. THEY WOULD NOT LET ME LEAVE.IF I WAS IN A ER MY BILL WOULD OF BEEN THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. THE STAFF & DRS. DIDNT CARE I WAS THERE ALL DAY & FINALLY PASSED A KIDNEY STONE. I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR TAKING CARE OF ME. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE DOCTORS, THEY ARE THE BEST!!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
39 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Bruce E Fishman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Urgent Care, 412 W Avenue J Ste D, Lancaster, CA
Dr. Bruce E Fishman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, CA.