Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce Footit has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Terrible bedside manner. Arrogant and demeaning. Sent a buddy in to make a consult fee off of me when I was so sick I could barely send the vulture from the room. Pharmacist refused to fill prescription he gave me for pain because he said it was a dangerously high dose. Calls to his office for question about this went unanswered. He botched my colonoscopy (terribly painful--- no other colonoscopy has ever caused pain before. He ignored my pain completely and kept making chitchat with the tech. )
Dr. Footit is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
19 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Bruce Footit accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bruce Footit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairbanks, AK.