Dr. Bruce Frederick Cohen Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Frederick Cohen?

Talking through the wall

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Sadly I encountered complications with my pregnancy. Talk about high stress. I wanted to find a gem of a practice that would uplift and down play my ongoing level of stress. Inkept open minded. Yet what I found was an inept front staff. Bills that were sent to me. Not my insurance. A PA who couldn't even apply the baby monitor and a physician at the heart who would talk endlessly on his phone. And you could hear every word through the wall. Talk about a HIPPA breach. I left. I needed professional. This was anything but.

A massive let down

Posted on August 4th, 2017

If you want poor bed side manner, a sonographer who talks about herself, a long wait to speak to a physician on a computer monitor about what he ate for dinner and his last vacation, and appointments that are misscheduled.....then this is your place. Welcome. If not.....run and don't look back

Total shock

Posted on July 7th, 2017

Dr Cohen and staff misled me. I was made to think my high risk pregnancy mattered, when in fact he is only concerned with making money. He has some tech counseling me and doesn't even bother to come talk to me himself. Then when I requested information as to the lab values he was obtaining, he had completely forgotten!! Let alone reviewed them prior to my appointment. I am still in shock. I will look elsewhere for my care.

Disappointed

Posted on April 26th, 2017

My primary obstetrician made me an appointment. Who changed my schedule around to accommodate and drove into Brookline. I was met by a rude receptionist who told me no such appointment existed and chastised me when I asked her to please double check. She then stated I would have to wait. And she had no idea how long that could be. Then she disappeared behind a door. When she reappeared she was again abrupt in relaying to me "it would be some time and who made you an appointment anyway?" I was so embarrassed. I walked out and never would go back. My obstetrician was able to get me right in with a physician across the street who handled me with TLC. Just what I needed after being attacked. After reading the below comments, I'm happy to admit I'm glad it didn't work out. It appears the front staff were just a reflection on Dr Cohen.

Unnecessary procedures

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Run. Who wants an amniocentesis if you know 99% that your precious baby is abnormal. Why would a caring physician put you through that? The only reason I can imagine would be for profit. My eyes were opened that there are actually doctors who practice bad medicine, and this is one of them.

He steals patients

Posted on April 12th, 2017

I went into have my 12 week ultrasound to look for Down's syndrome, and the doctor didn't even talk to me. I spoke with his midwife who forgot to take my history. When my regular obstetrician received my report, nowhere did it mention that they drew my blood and sent tests! And my due date was wrong as was my name misspelled. Nothing went right. And the medication Dr Cohen was supposed to talk to me about, he didn't! Probably because I saw the midwife, who took no history.

Sloppy

Posted on March 24th, 2017

I just realized that dr Cohen isn't managing my care. My high risk pregnancy is being managed by either a midwife or a physicians assistant. Seriously? My obstetrician who went to medical school is sending me to a specialist, because I'm a very sick pregnant woman. When I get to the office of Dr Cohen, I'm seen by a midwife or an assistant ! This is a joke!!! If I wanted a physicians assistant managing my high risk pregnancy, I would've stayed home. What a complete waste of time. They couldn't even review my lab results, because they couldn't find them!!! It's laughable!!! It had been 4 weeks. I called numerous times. No call back. I'm not impressed. Do yourself a favor if you're high risk and stick with your obstetrician. At least you're not being screened by a midwife or assistant. An obstetrician is a medical doctor. I think that's what you deserve if you're a high risk mother. Total and complete racket. I've yet to meet Dr Cohen!

Fraudulent

Posted on March 6th, 2017

Fraud

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

This guy is a joke. A complete baboon. After waiting two hours at my high risk appointment (I could hear him talking on the phone in his office to his kids), he came in and asked me what I planned on eating for dinner. A complete fraud. Stay away

Fraud

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

Best ever. Makes me laugh

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Dr Cohen is one of a kind. He and his staff are professional, caring and bright. At the top of their " high risk perinatology" game. He took my messy pregnancy and diagnosis and helped me pave my way through a successful pregnancy and delivery. He has gifted hands

Best Dr. ever!

Posted on April 18th, 2013

He is very knowledgeable and professional!