Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Fredrickson
Dr. Bruce Fredrickson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Fredrickson is affiliated with SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital, Crouse Hospital and University Hospital Suny Health Science Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Fredrickson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Back Pain
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Fredrickson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
41 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Bruce Fredrickson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions550 Harrison St, Syracuse, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce Fredrickson in this video.
Dr. Bruce Fredrickson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.