Dr. Bruce Free Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Free?

Cold, Uncaring, Doctor

Posted on September 5th, 2013

This is the rudest doctor I've ever seen, he's cold, disrespectful, I had knee pain all he said was lose weight ( which I'm not even heavy ) he said well its not like your 20 any more flat out rude man!! All he did was offend me and didn't want to be caring and really listen to what was wrong with me, Please don't go see this doctor, do your research first if you can.

Abandoned

Posted on April 28th, 2012

Saw this doctor for workers comp back injury. After ref me to specialist he abandoned me as a patient. He would not take my call, refused to make appt, denied refills, dropped me from care without warning or reason which halted my treatment.

Type 2 Diabetes