Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Bruce A Gelinas
Dr. Bruce A Gelinas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL, with another office in Naples, FL. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gelinas is affiliated with Nch Baker Hospital Downtown. Dr. Gelinas has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce A Gelinas has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bruce A Gelinas has the following 13 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Bruce A Gelinas has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bruce A Gelinas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 12
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Gelinas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce A Gelinas, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Naples, FL, in this video.
Dr. Bruce A Gelinas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.