Bruce Gilbert Is this you?

Have you seen Bruce Gilbert?

Competent and Compassionate

Posted on January 10th, 2014

Dr. Gilbert is a terrific doctor. He is obviously very smart and very well-informed. But I most appreciate his compassion. He is a down-to-earth doctor who does not hide behind the authority of the white coat. He made me feel much better about my medical situation immediately -- and has continued to do so every time I have seen him. I wish I could find a physician of his competence and compassion in every medical specialty.

Posted on November 10th, 2013

Dr Gilbert was great he was thorough,insightful and comforting. Staff was courteous I had a vasectomy and have already recommended him.

Posted on July 13th, 2013

Was working with AmeriCorps at the time in New York City, and was referred to Dr. Gilbert to get a better understanding as to the degree of my medical condition. Dr. Gilbert and his staff did an excellent job at helping me both with understanding and accurately diagnosing my medical condition as well as adjusting the costs based on my lack of financial ability. (very modest living stipend every 2 weeks in the program)

Vasectomy reversal

Posted on May 17th, 2013

My husband had a vasectomy reversal done by Dr. Gilbert a little over six months ago. I just found out I’m pregnant! We are SOOOO thrilled and excited. Our initial meeting with Dr. Gilbert was very positive. He spent over an hour with us answering all our questions and going over every aspect of the surgery. He was equally thorough at the appointments we had after the surgery. Obviously the surgery was a success. His staff was wonderful – very helpful and nice. I would highly recommend Dr. Gilbert for any couple considering a vasectomy reversal.

The right choice for me

Posted on November 16th, 2012

I consulted Dr. Gilbert because I was not satisfied with the results of a past medical treatment given to one of my testicles. I felt deppressed. In looking for a solution, I learned that Dr. Gilbert has a lot of experience in this area. After meeting him, I think he is a very caring and professional doctor. He understood my needs and explained me the corrective procedure in details. A month after a surgery, I can see very satisfactory results. I am truly thankful for his professional hands. It is a great deal for me to find professionals like Dr. Gilbert. I am very happy with the results of the surgery.

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

Dr. Gilbert has an incredible balance of competency and character. He is a leading expert and a wonderful person to work with. I give him the highest recommendation possible.

fertility experience

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

this was a great office with a great and knowledgeable staff who supported me through a difficult journey in surrogacy

Posted on January 27th, 2012

Dr. Gilbert is THE expert in dealing with sensitive fertility issues. I was nervous and resistant to see a doctor but Dr. Gilbert put me at ease and explained exactly what our problems are and what to do about them. His staff is respectful and his office is comfortable and efficient. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Gilbert is an amazing doctor.

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

Over the years, I have seen many doctors, and none gave me the time and attention that Dr. Gilbert gave me. He really cares about his patients.

Great Experience

Posted on July 13th, 2011

Seeing Dr. Gilbert was a great experience. He truly cared about helping me and spent over an hour speaking to me about my condition and explaining to me all my options. I recommend Dr. Gilbert to anyone looking for a Urologist. Aside from being a very talented doctor and surgeon, after meeting with him you can he that he really cares for everyone.

The best in patient care

Posted on July 5th, 2011

Dr. Gilbert is a compassionate, experienced, and talented surgeon. Unlike other sough-after physicians, he spends time with his patients and truly takes the time to understand their fears and concerns. My wife and I really valued his insight and expertise, and we would (and do) highly recommend his services! Thank you so much, Dr. Gilbert!

Dr. Gilbert is my hero

Posted on June 28th, 2011

There are no words to truly express how I feel about the service that Dr. Gilbert's practice provides. I can not thank him enough for helping me fulfill the dream of another child. My son is truly a medical miracle and a gift to our entire family.