Dr. Bruce Glassman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Glassman?

If prompt, attentive and professionalism is what you seek, look elsewhere.

Posted on September 10th, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Glassman through my primary physician. The front desk staff were professional and quick however, I waited an hour to see the doctor. I was greeted with a less than friendly bedside manner and, "What are you here for? after having completed paperwork and discussing with the nurse the reason for my visit (he obviously did not read the file). He was in and out in less than 5 minutes, no thorough questioning or analysis which would be expected for a new patient. The parking was terrible and entire facility leaves a lot to be desired.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

awful awful & terrible doctor...no one should go see him at all..

Worst Service Ever

Posted on February 11th, 2014

I WILL NEVER GO BACK!!! Yesterday was my first time with Dr Glassman and it will be the last. He barely spend two mins with me, did not answer my questions properly. He did not examine me at all. SO DISAPPOINTING, VERY POOR SERVICE

Superb Business Man

Posted on February 6th, 2014

First appointment with Dr Glassman resulted in treatment, but was the problem was misdiagnosed. It could be my fault. After telling him how rude I thought he was for my wait of just under two hours, he didn't listen to anything I said and needed to do a full body inspection. I was soon fully naked, gown in a ball at my feet, and the doc arguing about what my condition was. Second appointment was with another Dr old enough to be Dr Glassman's great great grandfather. He didn't let me finish a sentence, but took a biopsy which has done nothing but cause me problems. Third appointment was a follow-up with Dr Glassman who spent at least three minutes with me blurting out some verbal instructions and a prescription. The prescription was the best thing I received from him, but it didn't fully clear up my rash. Fourth appointment was another follow-up to see how I was doing. When I explained that I still have the problem, he told me that he wasn't going to worry about every lesion. The only good thing I have to say is that they were kind enough to check on me a day after I ended up in the ER. I fainted in their office while I was checking out after the biopsy and ended up in the ER for a few hours. I need to point out that this was no fault of theirs. Dr Glassman may be able to pack the patients in to keep his business going, but I'm in the process of looking for another doc. If you use him, I wish you better luck.

My favorite dermatologist

Posted on January 31st, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Glassman for years! He is always careful and has never steered me wrong, even when advising self care regiments. He always cares about my concerns and has done impeccable work on the several surgeries that he has performed on me. Most of my family now sees Dr. Glassman, as well!

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

The staff was very friendly and Dr. Glassman was very efficient. He was available for all my follow up questions, even the ones that I called in about a few days after my appointment! Have recommended him to a lot of my friends!

Don't judge the book by its cover!

Posted on October 20th, 2011

I thought this was a well organized, professional office. The staff was helpful in explaining why my copayment was higher then it is for my primary care. The doctor was knowledgable and effcient. This place must have had a hugh overhaul judging by the previous comments!

Did the job, but treated me like a lepr

Posted on August 24th, 2011

I have a special condition that is located around my genitalia. Immediately upon entering the room he seemed rushed, and once he found out where my condition was seemed annoyed, and put off that he had to treat it. It's a very embarresing to have to see a dr. for what I have, so you sort of need someone with some compassion..he had none. Terrible bedside manner, and far too busy for his patients. His waiting was extremely crowded and his appointments are over a month out. His staff is very courteous though.that was an upside

Not Happy

Posted on August 12th, 2011

Dr. Glassman operated on my for skin cancer and did not get all the cancer, so I have to go back to have another operation. I also developed an infection from the operation which put me in the hospital.

Posted on June 1st, 2011

My experience in Dr. Glassman's office was an excellent one! I first had to contact his office for a strange rash and needed to be seen rather quickly. The staff fit me in very quickly even though the next appt wasn't for a few weeks. Once in the office, understanding that I was a worrier, Dr. Glassman took a great deal of time making sure that all my questions were answered. I later returned for laser treatment and again had a terrific experience with the treatment as well as with Dr. Glassman. I highly recommend Dr. Glassman!

Posted on April 14th, 2011

I've taken both of my kids to see Dr. Glassman numerous times over the past ten years and I've always had a positive experience. Unlike other doctor visits, I never feel rushed and I never leave with unanswered questions. Highly recommend.

Posted on January 18th, 2011

I have never actually had such outrage at a doctor. The first time I went to see him, I waited for over two hours. I complained to Glassman about this, and he gave me some line about emergencies, etc. Later, when I spoke with the staff at the front desk, they admitted this was a huge problem, every day, because Glassman triple books his patients. Glassman promised me my follow up visit would be much smoother, but after waiting an hour to be seen, I basically blew up. I was so livid, and told Glassman that it's clear he thinks his job is more important than mine. If I make an appt, I expect to be seen at a reasonable time. Hence, the term "appt." I said that in my job, if I was consistently two hours late to a meeting, I'd be fired...so yeah, I basically fired Glassman. He called and left voicemails to apologize. But I wasn't having it...