Dr. Bruce F Gomberg Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Bruce F Gomberg?

Knee Replacement!

Amazing

two partial knee replacments

after many years of arthritis pain in both knees I convinced myself to see a surgeon. I had been seeing a specialist at OA for many years and was told I needed surgery but I kept holding off.Finally in the fall of 2016 the pain was getting to be too much. I was given an appointment and introduced to meet with Dr.Bruce Gomberg. His Diagnosis and approach were very positive and reassuring. Surgery was schedualed for partial knee replacment both knees one month apart, Jan 2 and Feb 3 2017. Now I am at home rehabbing, in my opinion and everyone else who has been involved with my surgery,make comments on how well it went.I have high praise for Dr,Gomberg and his staff along with Mercy Hospital, overall it was a very positive experience

The staff is extremely rude and unprofessional. They are not well informed. They do not know how to handle certain financial situations and lied about their blunders. When they were questioned about it, they became belligerent and aggressive toward me! I have never been treated so poorly. Appalling!

Recommendation

I have followed Dr Gomberg from Maine to his current practice and was thrilled he was now in NH. I trust his advice and guidance. He has helped me and guided me for several years now. I recommend him very highly to anyone who is looking for an intelligent, experienced and caring orthopedic surgeon.

Dr. Bruce Gomberg

Dr. Bruce F Gomberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, ME.