Dr. Bruce H Grossinger Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Bruce H Grossinger?

stay away

Very inappropriate/ perverted behavior.

Great, Great, Great all Around

I had a GREAT experience with Dr. Grossinger. I was referred to him by my primary for back pain that I’ve been living with. Ge seen me right away and startes me right away on some easy things that I can do to relieve the pain and it already helped. I’m seeing him again next month to start his treatments and continued care. I can’t wait for him to help me more.

Thank you for all your help over the years

Well I'm sad to say that I'm moving to the west coast and can no longer see Dr. Grossinger and his team. They have helped me so much over the last 6 years with my back and neck injury. I came to them feeling crippled and leaving now with a new lease on life. He even recommending me to a Doc our in Cali to see for my ongoing care. That you so much Dr. G!

Awesome Doctor & Pretty Cool Guy!

I went to see Dr. Grossinger about 6 months ago for some pain I was having going from my back all the way down to my foot on my right side. He has been giving me treatments since, and I'm happy to report that I'm just about pain and numb free. Thanks for all your help and continued care. I always have a great time when I come to see you and your staff also.

Great Doctor, Great Guy!

I went to See Dr. Grossinger for the pain in my neck from a work accident and I could not be happier with the results. I've been going to see him now for about a year and I'm happy to report I can return to work in the next month which will help me and my family so much. Thank you!!!

No respect for anyone else's time

complete disregard for anyone else's time. Waited over 2 hours and never seen by doctor. Had to argue and demand that my copay be returned. The woman at the front desk said that is normal. If you value your time go elsewhere!!!

Awesome

What a Christmas gift

I went to see Dr. Grossinger around Christmas. I'm so thankful I did. No other Doctors have a clue! He really helped me a lot just after one visit. Looking forward to going back and see how much he can help me!

Great Doctor, Great Results

Went to see Dr. Grossinger for pain that I have been having for a long time from wear and tear at my old job. He has helped so much with the pain through his treatments and I have been less reliant on pain medicine. Thank you so much! Can't wait to keep improving.

Nasty man very unprofessional

He gives scripts out like candy yells and curses at staff heard or sex with paintents gives drugs to intoxicated people coming to appointments it a pill farm stay away I am going to contact the DEA and medical board

Great Doctor and Staff

I always have a great visit when I go to see Dr. Grossinger. He actually makes my appointment fun and I normally hate going to the Doctors. Aside from that, he has helped me a great deal over the years for multible injuries. Thanks Doc!

They do not treat people accordingly. I have been rescheduled several times by staff and was able to pick my prescriptions up... then ONE time I missed my appointment in the 7 years of being there they had me sit there for well over 2 hours just to be able to get my scripts. I understand regulations about controlled substances but for someone like myself I should not be put through such scrutiny by the staff members. Then after all that I did not see the Dr. And they gave me my scripts anyway!!!! WTH

Dr. Bruce H Grossinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crum Lynne, PA.